1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The person in charge of the Treatment of your data is ARTICULOS CON CARIÑO SL, a company with address at Paseo Castellana number 137- 28046- Madrid, Madrid- Spain and CIF/NIF No. B86497377.
2. HOW HAVE WE OBTAINED YOUR DATA?
The data that we process at CONCARI have been obtained from you, through (i) the different forms that you fill out while browsing through the WEBSITE and/or through other channels (eg registration as a user of the WEBSITE -whenever there is one- , contact forms, forms referring to job offers and/or selection processes, etc.); (ii) by sending an email or query message.
Additionally, we inform you of the possible treatment of your data from social networks through the corporate profiles that CONCARI maintains available in each social network in which it is present, all under the terms and conditions established in each social network.
3. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS?
The data that we process at CONCARI are those that you have provided us while browsing the WEBSITE, through the appropriate forms that we use to formalize our contact with you and/or through email, as well as those that, in your case, we obtain through the CONCARI corporate profiles in the social networks in which we are present.
In particular, at CONCARI we process the following categories of data:
- Identification and contact data (eg name, surname, postal and electronic address, telephone, etc.).
- Identification codes and keys as a registered user of the WEBSITE.
- Internet browsing data (eg IP address, visits to web pages, connections to Wi-Fi networks, etc.).
4. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND UNDER WHAT LEGITIMATION?
The processing of your personal data pursues the following purposes:
- Manage and process your registration as a user of the WEBSITE, when possible.
- Manage your access to and use of the content and services that LADY PIPA makes available to you through the WEBSITE, including blog services, social networks or any other functionalities that are accessible from the WEBSITE at any time.
- Process and manage the contracting of products or services that, where appropriate, formalize with CONCARI through the WEBSITE, manage the shipment of said products and, in general, maintain, manage and control the contractual relationship that you establish with us as a purchaser of our products or services.
- Process and manage the request for information, suggestions, complaints or claims that you make through the WEBSITE or by email.
- Send you by different means, including electronic, commercial and advertising communications from CONCARI and other companies of the business group in which CONCARI is a part, regarding products, services, offers, promotions and any other relevant information regarding said entities, provided that you I would have consented.
- Manage your subscription to our " newsletter " service and the sending of the corresponding electronic communications, provided that you have consented.
The processing of your personal data by CONCARI, in accordance with the applicable regulations, is based (i) on your consent, granted at the time of collecting your personal data that you voluntarily provide us through the mechanisms enabled for this purpose. on the WEBSITE; (ii) in the relationship established with us in the event of contracting our products and services; or (iii) in the legitimate interest of CONCARI.
We remind you that, at any time, in cases in which the treatment is based on your consent, you can revoke it freely and free of charge, under the terms indicated in the following section.
5. TO WHOM DO WE COMMUNICATE YOUR DATA?
Apart from those cases in which CONCARI is obliged to do so by legal imperative (eg Tax Administrations, Justice Administration or other Public Administrations), your data will not be communicated to third parties. It is not foreseen that international transfers of your data will take place.
6. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
In general, personal data will be kept as long as you do not revoke your consent to the treatment or request its deletion, as well as the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations that CONCARI must observe.
In any case, we inform you that CONCARI has established internal data purification policies aimed at controlling the retention periods of the personal data in its possession, so that these may be canceled when they are no longer necessary and/or appropriate. for the purpose for which they were collected.
7. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
The applicable regulations on data protection grant you a series of rights related to your personal data that you may exercise during the processing thereof. Said rights are indicated below:
- Access to your data : you have the right to access your data to find out what personal data concerning you we are processing.
- Request the rectification or deletion of your data : in certain circumstances, you have the right to rectify inaccurate personal data that concerns you that are processed by us or even to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data no longer exists. were necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment of your data : in certain circumstances, you have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case we inform you that we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims as provided for in the applicable regulations on the matter. of data protection.
- To the portability of your data : in certain circumstances, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, and that you have provided us, in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller.
- Oppose the processing of your data : in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you have the right to oppose the processing of your data in which case, we will stop processing it unless, for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims, these must be preserved.
Likewise, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by means of a written request addressed to CONCARI, at the postal address indicated in Section 1 or by sending an email addressed to the address email@example.com
Finally, indicate that you can file a claim with the competent Control Authority (in Spain, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection), especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights. You can contact said Authority through its website: www.aepd.es.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
CONCARI will treat your data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, adopting technical and organizational measures for this purpose. necessary to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.